Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I broke my comments!

It's seems I broke my comments! I experimented with installing Intense Debate for comments, decided I didn't like it, and then uninstalled it. Now it seems that there's no way to leave a comment on my new posts. I've been trying to figure out how to get that little "comments" link back at the bottom of the post with no luck. If anyone knows how to fix this, please email me. Thanks!

ETA: Comments are back! I guess I just can't get them for the last big post I did, which is a shame. Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. Your baby is SO cute and I think it is incredible you are missionaries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking in for the babywearing post- I can't seem to find it. Can you direct me to it to be eligible for prize entry? Thanks!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Steph: I actually made a mistake and entered my name without doing a post yet. I don't know why, but I somehow got it into my head that we were supposed to just link our blog onto that linky thing, and then once we wrote a post link to it in the comments. This is probably because I haven't had a solid night's sleep for 7 months! Anyway once I realized my mistake I couldn't figure out how to take myself off. Sorry! My goal is to do a babywearing post today as long as I can get my husband to take the little guy.

    @Wife to the Rockstar: I'm so glad you paid me a visit! It prompted me to check out your blog, and I love it. And of course, I love you even more for thinking my kid is cute. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve to claim the title of "missionary" because we aren't missionaries in the traditional sense. We're not part of an organization, and we work over here rather than raising support. But then I remember why we're over here and just do my best to live up to the title of missionary. I don't always do the best job, but God's working on me. =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.