Saturday, July 04, 2009

My mom talks to the Wallflowers!

My brother went to a Wallflowers concert and for some reason decided to call my mom during the show. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but my brother ended up onstage and one of the Wallflower guys (sorry, don't know enough about the band to know their names and all that stuff) ended up talking to my mom on the phone. Naturally, my mom is very excited about this.



In other news, it's the 4th of July and I get no BBQ or fireworks over here in Taiwan! What a tragedy. Happy 4th to all my American friends and family! Please eat a chicken wing slathered in fatty, tangy BBQ sauce for me, and light a few illegal fireworks from Mexico. Might as well go all the way, right?

4 comments:

  1. wow jakob dylan! cool! happy 4th of july!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cahleen,

    Next year, go to the July 4th party run by (I think) the American Embassy. It's really fun. You can find out about it on forumosa.com in the events section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just now saw this, as I only discovered your blog two days ago. Anyway, Bob Dylan's son! How cool! Your brother is funny and your mom is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.