Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm sick!

I have a cold now, and although I've been trying to write an interesting post that's been swimming around in my head for the past 30 minutes, I don't seem to be capable of producing anything of any sense. I feel like crap! So here's a short little ditty for you. There's this really, really, really good Vietnamese restaurant by our apartment. Its so good that I took a picture of the food!


Here's a hot, steaming bowl of beef pho.


Here's me looking happy because I get to eat the pho.


Here's Ian drinking some sort of interesting green milk drink.


What the heck was going on in that head of his?

I have a few interesting things I want to post about, but I just don't feel very well now. Hopefully I'll be back to my normal self soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.