Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New house, new life

Ian and I have officially left the boring, snooty area of Daan (central Taipei) and taken up residence among the majestic hills of Muzha (southern Taipei). Whereas before my window looked out on the back of the Howard Plaza Hotel, now I get to see this every day...



Okay, so maybe this isn't the view right outside my window, but it is the riverside park a mere one block away. And look how close Ian's school is!



You're looking at Zheng Zhi University, which is right on the other side of the river. It now takes Ian all of five minutes to get to school. But you know what's even better that living close to your school? Having a place for your cute little dog to run and frolic off-leash with other dogs! Now I'm going to force you to look at a bunch of pictures of my dog, Mei Mei, at the park (she's the cute black toy poodle)...






Here she is playing with a dog that I've named Seamus. I've never seen his owner.


Camouflage dog! Okay, that's enough dog pictures for now. But trust me, there's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.