My blogging has been nonexistent lately! I've actually been tagged for two memes since my last post almost a month ago. Amanda at following an unknown path tagged me for a 7 random things about me meme, and my new friend at Sensuous Wife tagged me for a 6 random things meme. Because I'm not a very interesting person and I don't think I can think of 13 random things, I'm going to squish these two memes into one and just share 7 random things. Is that allowed? Oh well, here goes:
1) I'm having trouble thinking of 7 random things about myself right now -- which in itself is a pretty random bit of information, don't you think?
2) My husband is the hottest man alive! I thought it would be good to share this random fact just for the sake of putting the whole Brad Pitt/George Clooney debate to rest.
3) I actually like chou dofu. The stinkier the better!
4) I baked a cake the other day just because I had recently visited a friend in Tienmu and was so happy that the store had cake mix AND chocolate frosting (which I had to buy of course). Every morning and every night I've been stealthily opening the refrigerator door and guiltily sneaking a few bites. I guess this is more of a confession than a random fact.
5) I like words that end in "ily".
6) I was a pretty wild teenager -- not in a "drink and party" way but in a "loud practical joker" way. I used to go toilet papering with my friends almost every weekend! Wow, I had a lot of free time on my hands back then.
7) I always cut all the hair off of all my Barbie dolls when I was little. I couldn't resist the temptation!
Yeah! I thought of 7 random things! I'm not one to tag, but if you want to participate go right ahead. Hurray for randomness!