Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A New Look

For all my feedreaders and email subscribers ... please, please, please come look at my blog! Rebecca over at Artistree did it, and it looks so cool! I enjoyed working with Rebecca, not only because she did a great job, but also because proceeds from her work go towards adopting her little boy in China and a charity called Love Without Boundaries. I highly recommend her for anyone who's thinking of getting a blogover. Now, if you want to come see my sweet looking blog, click here.

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! So very fun. Little Asian touches, but not too much! It's great. I love the font for your post titles.

    How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful blog!!! i have my MA in teaching English as a second language...and i've never used it professionaly! glad to hear that you are able to minister to your students. just know that even on days when it seems like you aren't being a "missionary", you students are watching your daily actions closely...and seeing Christ in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Lots of eye candy without being distracting. Color and line in abundant good balance and your beautiful signature on every post. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it! The colors are gorgeous and I love the flower emblem that you chose.

    I'd love to hear how you go about chosing a new design. I'd love to, but am afraid I'd prefer the 'old.' I am such a chicken.

    Kimmie
    mama to 6
    one homemade and 5 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is GORGEOUS! LOVE IT!

    blessings,
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY love it... It looks great!!

    - CG

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.