Friday, March 07, 2008

Gadget Overload


Does anyone else feel like they're being overwhelmed by gadgets? For one thing, I always get the cheapest phone that comes free with the cell phone plan. So I have a cell phone for talking, and a separate camera for taking pictures. I have a PDA to keep my life organized and study Chinese (Plecodict is the best thing ever for people studying Chinese), but the MP3 player on my Palm isn't that great so I have an iPod for listening to music. The only problem with my iPod is that it doesn't have a voice recorder, so I have a separate cheap, Taiwan-made MP3 player to record what my teacher says in Chinese class. What the heck? My purse is getting heavy.

4 comments:

  1. Some linky love...hey I tagged you!

    Kimmie
    mama to 6
    one homemade and 5 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes total overload my bag is stuffed with junk too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more of an all-in-one kinda person, but i'd be quite upset if I lost that one gadget! I'm was nodding my head reading your whole last entry! all the best as you start to study chinese more! hey we should get together soon! like one of these weekends in March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your new look it so fitting into how I think of you and your journey. Go Girl

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.