Sunday, December 16, 2007

A picture is worth a thousand words -- the meme of all memes!

Yes, I know I like to pretend I'm a super sophisticated blogger who is too busy writing deep, thought provoking posts to participate in a meme, but I'll be darned if this wasn't the funnest little meme I ever did! I first saw it over at Amanda's blog, and now Char did it, too! Here's how you do it: answer the following questions by entering your answer into a Google images search, and then post a picture that came up in the first page of results. I won't tag anyone, but do it -- pretty please!

1. Age at next birthday:



2. A place I'd like to travel:




3. Favorite place:

My Hometown of course -- Lakewood, CA!



4. Favorite thing:

Does my husband count as a thing?



5. Favorite food:

ANYTHING with curry!



6. Favorite color:






7. Favorite flower:

My favorite flower is the tulip, and my wedding bouquet was made up of white tulips exactly like these!



8. The town I live in:

Here's a beautiful picture of Taipei with Taipei 101 towering in the distance.



9. Name of a past pet:

I had a grumpy old white cat that we called "Stubby" because half of his tail was cut off (no wonder he was so grumpy).



10. Nickname:

My close friends and family that knew me precollege (in college I decided to forge a new sophisticated identity and started going by my official name -- something I regret now for some reason) call me Katie ...



or Kate ...



I get a kick out of this because my name is actually Kate Hudson since I got married!

11. College major:

I majored in Human Services (in the same family as Sociology, Psychology, or Social Work majors) with the intention of becoming a social worker in the field of geriatrics.





12. First job:

I worked in a small ice cream stand in the Lakewood Mall when I was 15 years old.



What are you waiting for? Join the fun!

6 comments:

  1. nice pics! it was just too fun to pass up, wasn't it? we should go out for curry sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Char,

    It was fun, wasn't it? Anytime you want to go get some curry, just let me know. There's no excuse not to -- because I know you're in Taipei a lot! Do you have my cell number? Email me if you need it! Oh, and I need yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun! I wish I would have done it in june...as I know of an interstate 40(but 41)???

    I think that even the most sophisticated of folks have a humorous youthful side...never stop being who YOU are:)
    Jennifer
    pen of jen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you humbled yourself to join us mere mortals in the land of blogging fun. :D

    Of course, I'm teasing you, but I am glad that you played along. It was fun to see your answers and the pics you chose!

    Merry Christmas Cahleen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda,

    A little late, but merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.