Monday, November 26, 2007

Why I Do What I Do

I've been busy lately, and I haven't had as much time to post as I would like, but what I've been busy with is so worthwhile! I love my job because I love my students. They make working for a not-so-good (I resisted the urge to write "crappy") buxiban that doesn't value their employees (I don't want to name any names, but it starts with a Ko and ends with a jen) worthwhile. They're why I'm here, and they're why I do what I do. Check out this slideshow to see some of their shining faces. By the way, this slideshow is made with a bunch of pictures taken over the last year and a half, so you'll see me sporting different hairstyles. My hair has gotten progressively shorter, so the shorter the hair the more recent the photo.



3 comments:

  1. You should SO let your hair grow long again (IMHO!). That look is so cute on you. Thanks for sharing pics of your students and your apt. We just got our Christmas stuff out today but we weren't as energetic as you to get it out put up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures and I agree with Sandy-like the longer hair. Cute.
    We got our tree put up yesterday and are finishing up the decorations tonight. Most of our stuff is in storage so we will not do too much this year.
    Right now the house smells like a fire in the fire place and fresh pine. Ahhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy and Sharon,

    Thanks for liking my long hair! It gets so straggly though, and I hate bothering with it. I guess I'm just lazy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.