Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I couldn't resist ... it was about coffee.

I usually don't do these kind of things, but when I saw this over at my friend Kimmie's blog, I just thought it was so cute! What kind of coffee are you? Here's me:




You Are a Cappuccino



You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.

However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.

You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.

You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please



3 comments:

  1. You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe
    I always thought I was a little more fun than this guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisun,

    Don't believe it! You're one of the funnest bloggers I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Plain Ole Cup of Joe... This is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.