Friday, November 02, 2007

The Carnival of Beauty: The Beauty of Kindness

Carnival_of_beauty
"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other just as Christ forgave you." ~ Ephesians 4:32

"Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else." ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." ~ Plato

It was my great pleasure to host the carnival of beauty this week! Here are the great posts written on the ever important subject of kindness:

Susanna reflects on the great kindness she and her family have been shown over the past few weeks.

While pondering Ephesians 4:32, Blair's Scribblings lead her to believe that God wants us to de-sour and sweeten too!

Barbara shares an article she found online about putting the true meaning of kindness into practice.

And finally, Loni writes about how practicing kindness in your own home is every bit as important as practicing kindness towards strangers.

I hope you all enjoy reading these posts as much as I did. Let's all remember to be kind, for God has been so kind to us!

5 comments:

  1. I forgot to participate today, but everyone had such great thoughts on kindness - something that is sadly lacking in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you for hosting, Cahleen! I'm heading over to read everyone's post soon. Had I not gotten sick, I would have contributed - sorry.

    Blessings,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting Cahleen! I enjoyed reading the other participants :)

    God Bless!
    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I participated & had sent an e-mail! :) It's okay! Here's my link though:

    http://joyinthemorning.clubmom.com/joy_in_the_morning/2007/10/the-beauty-of-k.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad everyone could enjoy the carnival! I'm sorry I didn't get your email, Loni. I don't know what happened!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.