Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm hosting the Carnival of Beauty this week!

Carnival_of_beauty
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." ~ Plato

Kindness -- one could write volumes on the importance of kindness. It is for this reason that I am incredibly honored to be hosting the Carnival of Beauty this week. This week's topic is "The Beauty of Kindness." If you'd like to participate, please email me the link to your post (cahleen(at)dwhudson(dot)net) by Thursday midnight (which I suppose is really Friday). By this I mean midnight for wherever you live. I will have the CoB up and published late Friday night Taiwan time (which will probably be early Friday for most of you). Thank you everyone, and God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! I must say that my favorite act of kindness is when Ruth goes with Naomi.

    Have a fun carnival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you as host this week! Love your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,

    I like that example, too!

    Vicki,

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.